Sunday, January 3, 2016

Ketogenic Diet Day 3

September 2015

Wednesday

Today Aaron is getting all Ketocal. From 8am on his blood sugars have been below 80!! He still isn't urinating so he had a bladder scan. It showed that it was very full. he eventually went 580cc.

I told the nurses tht Aaron is "off" today. I can't tell exactly what os wron, just that he is a little off. I am also cincerned with his Gtube site. It is a little red today. We are going to put some antibiotic oitmnet on it and see if that helps.

His Dietician decreased his free water from 150 cc to 120 cc. I told her I think that is a mistake, but she is not one to really listen. She is just treating the diet and not Aaron as a whole. I am hoping that she is right, but my gut tells me it's a huge mistake.


No comments:

Post a Comment